Membership Information

Collective agreement

CUPE 2669 members work under the protection of a contract called a collective agreement. Your union bargains the terms of the agreement. The union’s Executive, Shop Stewards, Committee members and general members also work with the employer to resolve problems in the workplace. Please read your collective agreement and contact your shop steward if you have any questions. Consider attending general membership meetings to voice your concerns.


Our bylaws set out the rules for how our local democratically elects our representatives, and how it is run.


For a copy of our Long Term Disability agreement with Great West Insurance, click here:

LTD: Group Policy 335258

You can access information on your health benefits on the Saskatchewan Blue Cross website at this link.

You can find more on the free counseling services provided by the city Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) at

Other information can be found on the City of Saskatoon employee intranet at Log in with your employee email address and password.

Job Postings

You can find information about employment at the Saskatoon Public Library and job postings at Internal postings are available on the intranet (employee login required).


The City of Saskatoon has recently updated its website and our pension information can now only be accessed from certain City-owned computers which are not at SPL. You can no longer access this information from your home computer. The Union is working to gain more information about this change and options for accessing our benefits information when we’re not at work.